JVC DLA-NX9 8K e-shift Home Theatre Projector with THX 4KDisplay
- Official Leading Australian Dealer
- Full Australian Manufacturers Warranty
- Shipped with Tracking and Complimentary Insurance
JVC DLA-NX9 8K e-shift Home Theatre Projector features the world's first 8K e-shift technology pushing image standard to next level for your home entertainment. It delivers stunning images with 2200 Lumens of brightness and dynamic 1,000,000:1 contrast ratio, a Wide Colour Gamut and Auto Tone mapping and adjustment for HDR10. To meet high quality delivers, the DLA-NX9 has been tested for THX 4K Display and certified.
Viewing HDR10 content are life-like experience with automatic tone mapping and adjustment. And DLA-NX9 also features support for Hybrid Log-Gamma that are expected to be widely used in future broadcasting.
Get clear fast movie images with Motion Enhance Technology that greatly reduce residual images and reproduce blur-free images.
- 8K e-shift Technology (8192 x 4320 Resolution)
- 3 x 0.69 Inch Native 4K D-ILA Device
- All Glass Lens: Ø 100 mm, 18-elements, 16 groups
- 2200 Lumens Brightness
- Dynamic Contrast Ratio of 1,000,000:1
- Wide Colour Gamut
- Auto Tone Mapping and adjustment for HDR10
- Supports HDR10 and HLG HDR format
- THX 4KDisplay Certification
- HDMI with HDCP 2.2 Standard with 4K 60P (4:4:4, 4:2:2/36-bit, 4:4:4/36-bit)
|Lamp Life Expectancy||4,500 Hours|
|Contrast Ratio||1,000,000 : 1|
|Brightness||2200 ANSI Lumens|
|Lens Shift Vertical||Yes|
|Lens Shift Horizontal||Yes|
|Warranty||Australian Manufacturers Warranty|
Refund, Return and Repair Policy
Digital Cinema strive to make ever purchase a happy one.
Please read our Refund, Return Warranty Policy before making a purchase from Digital Cinema , our Outlined are Our policy on refunds, returns and repairs and your rights under the Australian Consumer Law.
Always inspect any products that we have deliver to you or that you picked up from the Digital Cinema store, to make sure you are completely satisfied with the condition of the products, including that the products are of a merchantable quality.
Change of Mind
Please choose carefully as refunds for change of mind would only be accepted with a restocking fee subject to approval. We recommend you carefully choose any products before adding them to your cart and continuing with your order.Restocking fee is 25% if approved.
Goods Damaged in Transit
If any products are delivered damaged, please contact our Customer service Staff as soon as possible. Digital Cinema will organise to have your products returned to Digital Cinema and to arrange for a replacement of your products fast . Damaged products need to be returned in the same condition received by you with all original packaging, accessories and manuals.
Digital Cinema Security Policy
Digital Cinema uses the eWAY Payment Gateway for its online credit card transactions. eWAY processes online credit card transactions for thousands of Australian merchants, providing a safe and secure means of collecting payments via the Internet.
All online credit card transactions performed on this site using the eWAY gateway are secured payments.
- Payments are fully automated with an immediate response
- Your complete credit card number cannot be viewed by Digital Cinema or any outside party.
- All transactions are performed under 128 Bit SSL Certificate.
- All transaction data is encrypted for storage within eWAYÂ’s bank-grade data centre, further protecting your credit card data.
- eWAY is an authorised third party processor for all the major Australian banks. eWAY at no time touches your funds; all monies are directly transferred from your credit card to the merchant account held by Digital Cinema.
Digital Cinema will refund all delivery charges in the event an item has to be returned due to a fault or damage and no replacement items can be found. Delivery refund will only be approved within 14 days of purchase and all original packaging, accessories and manuals are included.
Consumer Guarantees and Your Rights Under the Australian Consumer Law
Refer to Consumer Guarantees laws for more information.
Any Refunds will be made by Digital Cinema using the same method of payment used to make your purchase. Refunds will normally be processed within five (5) days.
Digital Cinema reserve the right to refund and canx any order when the below occurs.
- Grossly incorrect pricing has been listed by accident due to human error.
- Items cannot be fulfilled due to stock issues.
- The sale is considered to be fraudulent and Digital Cinema consider the fulfilment of this sale may harm Digital Cinema.
You will be contacted by email to explain why a refund has been issued and products not delivered.
Returns and Repairs
Before returning any goods please contact our service team for approval and return merchandise number 1300 859 905
You may also contact Digital Cinema on 1300 859 905 or visit the store where the items was collected. An Digital Cinema steam member will help you with any return or repair. This will include inspecting the products, organising for the products to be repaired, or offering you a replacement.
Products need to be returned within a reasonable time period. This timeframe may vary from product to product and may depend on the type of product you purchased and the price you paid.
If any goods cannot be easily returned to the Digital Cinema store , due to where you are located please contact our service staff for help with logistics 1300 859 905
Products returned under warranty will be assessed and/or repaired within a reasonable time period. You will be provided with a repair time after the item is assessed.This time may vary due to reasons beyond ours or the manufactories control, such as part s being availability and incorrect fault advise given.
You may be required to pay labour, assessment or freight costs, such as where goods are assessed to have been damaged by misuse or accident, or where the goods are assessed not to be faulty. We will provide you with an cost if this case arrises.
If any electrical goods that you returned may lose settings or user saved preferences during the reseting and rebooting phases in a repair sequence.
Purchasing from Digital Cinema is an acceptant of the above policies.
If you have any question relating to your Order, please contact us on 1300 859 905 or email customer support on firstname.lastname@example.org.