Niles DS7FX In-Ceiling Speakers Pair |Surround Effect | Dual Tweeter | Bipole/Dipole Switch
- Official Leading Australian Dealer
- Full Australian Manufacturers Warranty
- Shipped with Tracking and Complimentary Insurance
Niles DS7FX In Ceiling Surround Home Theatre Speaker Pair, 7" Surround effects directed Soundfield Loudspeaker are optimal for rear/side surround sound in 5.1 and 7.1-channel home theatre applications. The DS7FX is designed for use with Niles DS7HD, DS7PR, and DS7MP left/centre/right loudspeakers. Glass fibre woofer cones and dual Teteron® tweeters on a multi-axis array provide ultra-realistic surround sound effects.
Magnetically attached MicroThin™ speaker grilles ensure a clean, virtually invisible appearance that blends with the room’s aesthetics. Optional square grilles provide added design flexibility.
Superior Sound Quality
Patented Directed Soundfield™ technology directs the sound to the listening area for optimum sound quality. New patent-pending pivot mechanism adjusts smoothly and holds the loudspeaker woofer securely in position.
Three patent-pending spring-tensioned mounting clamps permit quick installation and compensate for uneven mounting surfaces and varied environmental conditions. Weather-resistant construction enables installation in moist areas, such as bathrooms or outdoors under eaves.
Install With Confidence
The best-built loudspeakers deserve the best protection—the Niles Lifetime Limited Warranty.
- Frame dimensions (with grille): 9-7/8" (25.15 cm) diameter
- Hole cutout dimensions: 8-1/2" (21.60 cm) diameter
- Depth behind ceiling (5/8" drywall): 5-5/16" (13.6 cm)
Optional magnetic square grilles (SG7C) and rear-wave enclosure (RWE7C)
- Patent-pending Fully Pivoting Woofer Assembly Focuses The Bass And Midrange Directly Into The Listening Area
- Integrated Baffle/frame Assembly Increases The Cone Area For Deeper Bass Than Competitive Speakers Of The Same Diameter
- 7" Glass Fibre Woofer Cone With Curvilinear Profile And Extended Pole For Improved Dynamics, Smoother Sound And Less Peaking At High Frequencies
- Dual 1" Fluid-cooled Teteron® Dome Tweeters Provide Ultra-wide Dispersion And Smooth High-Frequency Response
- Multi-axis Tweeter Array Positions The Two Tweeters On A Different Axis And At An Opposing Angle To Create Realistic Surround Sound Effects
- Bipole/Dipole Switch Provides Optimum Room Matching
- Magnetically Attached, Rust-resistant Grille Covers Install Quickly And Provide A Low Profile Look
- Weather-resistant Construction Enables Installation In Wet Environments And Outdoors
- Optional Custom-tuned Rear Enclosure Is Precisely Shaped For Predictable Sound Performance And To Reduce Sound Transfer Into Adjacent Rooms Or Spaces
|Speaker Type||Surround Channel Speaker|
|Speaker Special Features||Weather-Resistant, Wide Range Dispersion|
|Frequency Response||52 Hz - 21 kHz|
|Woofer Bass Driver Size (mm)||178 mm|
|Tweeter||2 x 25 mm|
|Impedance (Ω)||6 Ω|
|Item Sold As||Pair|
|Warranty||Australian Manufacture Warranty|
Refund, Return and Repair Policy
Digital Cinema strives to make every purchase a happy one.
Please read our Refund, Return Warranty Policy before making a purchase from Digital Cinema, our Outlined are Our policy on refunds, returns and repairs and your rights under the Australian Consumer Law.
Always inspect any products that we have delivered to you or that you picked up from the Digital Cinema store, to make sure you are completely satisfied with the condition of the products, including that the products are of merchantable quality.
Change of Mind
Please choose carefully as refunds for change of mind would only be accepted with a restocking fee subject to approval. We recommend you carefully choose any products before adding them to your cart and continuing with your order. The restocking fee is 25% if approved.
Goods Damaged in Transit
If any products are delivered damaged, please contact our Customer service Staff as soon as possible. Digital Cinema will organise to have your products returned to Digital Cinema and to arrange for a replacement of your products fast. Damaged products need to be returned in the same condition received by you with all original packaging, accessories and manuals.
Digital Cinema Security Policy
Digital Cinema uses the eWAY Payment Gateway for its online credit card transactions. eWAY processes online credit card transactions for thousands of Australian merchants, providing a safe and secure means of collecting payments via the Internet.
All online credit card transactions performed on this site using the eWAY gateway are secured payments.
- Payments are fully automated with an immediate response
- Your complete credit card number cannot be viewed by Digital Cinema or any outside party.
- All transactions are performed under 128 Bit SSL Certificate.
- All transaction data is encrypted for storage within eWAYÂ’s bank-grade data centre, further protecting your credit card data.
- eWAY is an authorised third party processor for all the major Australian banks. eWAY at no time touches your funds; all monies are directly transferred from your credit card to the merchant account held by Digital Cinema.
Digital Cinema will refund all delivery charges in the event an item has to be returned due to a fault or damage and no replacement items can be found. Delivery refund will only be approved within 14 days of purchase and all original packaging, accessories and manuals are included.
Consumer Guarantees and Your Rights Under the Australian Consumer Law
Refer to Consumer Guarantee laws for more information.
Any Refunds will be made by Digital Cinema using the same method of payment used to make your purchase. Refunds will normally be processed within five (5) days.
Digital Cinema reserve the right to refund and cancel any order when the below occurs.
- Grossly incorrect pricing has been listed by accident due to human error.
- Items cannot be fulfilled due to stock issues.
- The sale is considered to be fraudulent and Digital Cinema considers the fulfillment of this sale may harm Digital Cinema.
You will be contacted by email to explain why a refund has been issued and products not delivered.
Returns and Repairs
Before returning any goods please contact our service team for approval and return merchandise number 1300 859 905
You may also contact Digital Cinema on 1300 859 905 or visit the store where the items were collected. A Digital Cinema team member will help you with any return or repair. This will include inspecting the products, organising for the products to be repaired, or offering you a replacement.
Products need to be returned within a reasonable time period. This timeframe may vary from product to product and may depend on the type of product you purchased and the price you paid.
If any goods cannot be easily returned to the Digital Cinema store, due to where you are located please contact our service staff for help with logistics 1300 859 905
Products returned under warranty will be assessed and/or repaired within a reasonable time period. You will be provided with a repair time after the item is assessed. This time may vary due to reasons beyond our or the manufacturer's control, such as parts availability and incorrect fault advice given.
You may be required to pay labour, assessment or freight costs, such as where goods are assessed to have been damaged by misuse or accident, or where the goods are assessed not to be faulty. We will provide you with a cost if this case arrises.
If any electrical goods that you returned may lose settings or user saved preferences during the resetting and rebooting phases in a repair sequence.
Purchasing from Digital Cinema is an acceptance of the above policies.
If you have any questions relating to your Order, please contact us on 1300 859 905 or email customer support on firstname.lastname@example.org.