Onkyo HT-R494 7 Channel AV Receiver
- Official Leading Australian Dealer
- Full Australian Manufacturers Warranty
- Shipped with Tracking and Complimentary Insurance
Onkyo HT-R494 7 Channel AV Receiver features game-changing surround sound codec, Dolby Atmos®, that creates multidimensional sound with support to latest 4K UltraHD video, Bluetooth wireless Audio Streaming, and pure driving power from discrete amp technology powering 100 Watts per channel.
What an awesome way to experience game-changing Dolby Atmos® sound! Everything you need to create a face-melting entertainment system is right here in one simple package, starting with a 100 W/Ch A/V receiver that connects all your media players and sends video to the TV via a single HDMI® cable—from your old analog game consoles to the latest 4K/60 Hz video with 4:4:4 colour space and 21:9 cinema aspect. Want full Smart TV capabilities? Plug a media streaming stick into the rear side STRM Box port and enjoy a wealth of audio and video streaming apps. Once you’ve connected the speaker system—which allows multidimensional Atmos soundtracks to flow above and around you—AccuEQ optimizes the sound to suit the unique shape of your room. We’ve also included Bluetooth technology so you can hear streamed audio with Onkyo’s legendary clarity and dynamism.
EXTRAORDINARY DOLBY ATMOS®
Dolby Atmos transports you into an extraordinary surround sound experience with captivating multidimensional sound objects that fill your room and flow all around you. This 7.1-channel receiver powers a 5.1.2-channel Dolby Atmos speaker setup: 5.1 standard surround configuration plus two height channels inside the front speakers.
HDMI® 4 IN / 1 OUT FOR UltraHD
All HDMI terminals support the latest TV video displays, and HDCP 2.2 copy protection encoded in content from movie studios, broadcasters, and streaming services, for next-generation UltraHD.
TRUE POWER FROM DISCRETE AMPLIFIERS
Discrete amps deliver high instantaneous current to increase speaker control for accurate and dynamic audio reproduction. This precise power is the cornerstone of Onkyo’s amplification philosophy.
BLUETOOTH AUDIO STREAMING
Stream virtually any audio from your smartphone, tablet, or PC to your home theatre for clear and powerful sound.
ACCUEQ ROOM ACOUSTIC CALIBRATION
AccuEQ measures and corrects speaker distances, output levels, crossover frequencies, and frequency response from one quick and easy listening position to ensure clear and balanced surround-sound.
HDMI VIDEO UP-CONVERSION
Only one wire! Every video signal is converted and sent to your TV through one HDMI cable.
READY FOR STREAMING MEDIA DEVICES
The handy STRM Box port supplies power to streaming media players. Keep up with your video subscription services and other programs streamed from the Internet.
- Supports Dolby Atmos® up to 5.1.2 Channels
- 4K/60 Hz-Capable HDMI® Terminals with 4:4:4 Color Space for UltraHD Entertainment (4 In/1 Out)
- Bluetooth Version 2.1 + EDR Capability (Compatible Profile: A2DP v1.2, AVRCP v1.3)
- Advanced Music Optimizer to Improve Compressed Digital Audio Quality (Bluetooth Audio Included)
- Phase-Matching Bass Boost for Deep Bass and Clear Mid-Range
- AccuEQ Room Acoustic Calibration
- WRAT (Wide Range Amplifier Technology)
- H.C.P.S. (High Current Power Supply) Massive High Power Transformer
- Discrete Output Stage Circuitry
- PLL (Phase Locked Loop) Jitter-Cleaning Circuit Technology for S/PDIF Audio
- Dolby® TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio™ Decoding
- HDMI Support for 4K/60 Hz, 3D, Audio Return Channel, DeepColor™, x.v.Color™, LipSync, Dolby Atmos®, Dolby® TrueHD, DTS-HD Master Audio™, DVD-Audio, Super Audio CD, Multichannel PCM, and CEC
- TI Burr-Brown 192 kHz/24-bit DAC for All Channels
- Advanced 32-bit DSP Chip
- 4 DSP Modes for Gaming: Rock, Sports, Action, and RPG
- Theater-Dimensional Virtual Surround Function
- Direct Mode
- Double Bass Function
- Non-Scaling Configuration
- A-Form Listening Mode Memory
- STRM Box Port (Rear) for Powering Media Streaming Sticks
- 2 Component Video Inputs (Rear)
- 3 Composite Video Inputs (1 Front/2 Rear)
- 3 Digital Audio Inputs (2 Optical and 1 Coaxial)
- 7 Analog Audio Inputs (1 Front/6 Rear)
- Subwoofer Pre-Out
- Headphone Jack
- Crossover Adjustment (40 ⁄ 50 ⁄ 60 ⁄ 70 ⁄ 80 ⁄ 90 ⁄ 100 ⁄ 120 ⁄ 150 ⁄ 200 Hz)
- A/V Sync Control (Up to 500 ms in 10 ms Steps at 48 kHz)
- Overlaid On-Screen Display (OSD) via HDMI with Quick Set-Up
- HDMI Passthrough Function
- Tone Control (Bass/Treble) for Front L/R Channels
- 3-Mode Display Dimmer (Normal/Dim/Dimmer)
- 40 FM/AM Random Presets
- RIHD (Remote Interactive Over HDMI) for System Control
- Full-Function RI (Remote Interactive) Remote Control
|Frequency Response||10 Hz–100 kHz|
|RMS Power (watts)||100 Watts|
|Watts RMS per Channel (4 Ω)||125 Watts|
|Watts RMS per Channel (8 Ω)||85 Watts|
|Bluetooth® Wireless Technology||Yes|
|HDMI Standby Pass-through||Yes|
|4K Ultra HD Pass Through||Yes|
|Room Calibration & Speaker Optimisation||Yes|
|AV Receiver Speaker Channels||7.1 Channel|
|Total Harmonic Distortion||0.08 % - 1 %|
|Warranty||Australian Manufacturer Warranty|
|HDMI Monitor Outputs||1|
|Optical Digital Inputs||2|
|Coaxial Digital Inputs||1|
|Composite Video Input||3|
|Component Video Inputs||2|
Refund, Return and Repair Policy
Digital Cinema strives to make every purchase a happy one.
Please read our Refund, Return Warranty Policy before making a purchase from Digital Cinema, our Outlined are Our policy on refunds, returns and repairs and your rights under the Australian Consumer Law.
Always inspect any products that we have delivered to you or that you picked up from the Digital Cinema store, to make sure you are completely satisfied with the condition of the products, including that the products are of merchantable quality.
Change of Mind
Please choose carefully as refunds for change of mind would only be accepted with a restocking fee subject to approval. We recommend you carefully choose any products before adding them to your cart and continuing with your order. The restocking fee is 25% if approved.
Goods Damaged in Transit
If any products are delivered damaged, please contact our Customer service Staff as soon as possible. Digital Cinema will organise to have your products returned to Digital Cinema and to arrange for a replacement of your products fast. Damaged products need to be returned in the same condition received by you with all original packaging, accessories and manuals.
Digital Cinema Security Policy
Digital Cinema uses the eWAY Payment Gateway for its online credit card transactions. eWAY processes online credit card transactions for thousands of Australian merchants, providing a safe and secure means of collecting payments via the Internet.
All online credit card transactions performed on this site using the eWAY gateway are secured payments.
- Payments are fully automated with an immediate response
- Your complete credit card number cannot be viewed by Digital Cinema or any outside party.
- All transactions are performed under 128 Bit SSL Certificate.
- All transaction data is encrypted for storage within eWAYÂ’s bank-grade data centre, further protecting your credit card data.
- eWAY is an authorised third party processor for all the major Australian banks. eWAY at no time touches your funds; all monies are directly transferred from your credit card to the merchant account held by Digital Cinema.
Digital Cinema will refund all delivery charges in the event an item has to be returned due to a fault or damage and no replacement items can be found. Delivery refund will only be approved within 14 days of purchase and all original packaging, accessories and manuals are included.
Consumer Guarantees and Your Rights Under the Australian Consumer Law
Refer to Consumer Guarantee laws for more information.
Any Refunds will be made by Digital Cinema using the same method of payment used to make your purchase. Refunds will normally be processed within five (5) days.
Digital Cinema reserve the right to refund and cancel any order when the below occurs.
- Grossly incorrect pricing has been listed by accident due to human error.
- Items cannot be fulfilled due to stock issues.
- The sale is considered to be fraudulent and Digital Cinema considers the fulfillment of this sale may harm Digital Cinema.
You will be contacted by email to explain why a refund has been issued and products not delivered.
Returns and Repairs
Before returning any goods please contact our service team for approval and return merchandise number 1300 859 905
You may also contact Digital Cinema on 1300 859 905 or visit the store where the items were collected. A Digital Cinema team member will help you with any return or repair. This will include inspecting the products, organising for the products to be repaired, or offering you a replacement.
Products need to be returned within a reasonable time period. This timeframe may vary from product to product and may depend on the type of product you purchased and the price you paid.
If any goods cannot be easily returned to the Digital Cinema store, due to where you are located please contact our service staff for help with logistics 1300 859 905
Products returned under warranty will be assessed and/or repaired within a reasonable time period. You will be provided with a repair time after the item is assessed. This time may vary due to reasons beyond our or the manufacturer's control, such as parts availability and incorrect fault advice given.
You may be required to pay labour, assessment or freight costs, such as where goods are assessed to have been damaged by misuse or accident, or where the goods are assessed not to be faulty. We will provide you with a cost if this case arrises.
If any electrical goods that you returned may lose settings or user saved preferences during the resetting and rebooting phases in a repair sequence.
Purchasing from Digital Cinema is an acceptance of the above policies.
If you have any questions relating to your Order, please contact us on 1300 859 905 or email customer support on firstname.lastname@example.org.