Marantz SR5015 8K 7.2 Channel AV Receiver | Atmos | eARC
- Official Leading Australian Dealer
- Full Australian Manufacturers Warranty
- Shipped with Tracking and Complimentary Insurance
Marantz SR5015 8K 7.2 Channel AV Receiver offers highly immersive and richly detailed home theatre surround sound with astonishing clarity and massive power, 180 Watts per channel. The SR5015 features HDMI technology that supports 8K/60Hz pass-through, various HDR formats, 3D surround sound decoding like Dolby Atmos, DTS:X and smooth gaming experience with Variable Refresh Rate and Auto LoLatency Mode. You can enjoy uncompressed and object-based audio formats like Dolby Atmos and DTS:X directly from smart TV app with Enhanced Audio Return Channel (eARC) and more.
- 7.2 Channel Discrete Power Amplifier
- 8K/60Hz & 4K/120Hz pass-through
- Dolby Atmos & DTS:X
- Dolby Height Virtualisation & DTS Virtual:X
- Enhanced Audio Return Channel HDMI Support - Atmos from the smart TV app
- Advanced Gaming - Vrabiable Refresh Rate, Auto Low Latency Mode and Quick Frame Transport
- High-Resolution Audio Streaming
- Supports Online Music Sources
- HEOS Built-in
- Supports smart voice Assistants
- Dual Subwoofer Outputs
- Wi-Fi & Bluetooth
- Bluetooth Audio Transmission to Headphones
- Advanced 32-bit Digital-to-Analogue Conversion on all channels
- Marantz HDAM (Hyper Dynamic Amplifier Module) Circuit Boards
- Current Feedback Topology Technology
- Integrated PHONO Input with HDAM EQ Stage
- Roon Tested
- Multi-Source, Multi-Room
- Marantz AVR Remote App
- Room Calibration with Audyssey MultEQ XT
|Watts RMS per Channel (6 Ω)||180 Watts|
|Watts RMS per Channel (8 Ω)||100 Watts|
|Smart Voice Assistant||Works with Alexa, Works with Google Assistant, Works with Siri|
|App Remote Control||Yes|
|Bluetooth® Wireless Technology||Yes|
|Supported HDR Formats||Dolby® Vision, HDR10, HDR10+, HLG (Hybrid Low-Gamma)|
|HDMI Standby Pass-through||Yes|
|4K Ultra HD Pass Through||Yes|
|Room Calibration & Speaker Optimisation||Yes|
|Built-in DAC (Digital to Analogue Converter)||Yes|
|Online Audio Services Support||Spotify Connect, TIDAL, Deezer, Amazon Music, TuneIn|
|Supported File Formats||MP3 / WMA / AAC|
|Hi-Res Audio Support||FLAC (24-bit/192 kHz), ALAC (24-bit/192 kHz), WAV (24-bit/192 kHz), DSD64 (2.822 MHz), DSD128 (5.6448 MHz)|
|AV Receiver Speaker Channels||7.2 Channel|
|Speaker Impedance||4 Ω - 16 Ω|
|Warranty||Australian Manufacturer Warranty|
|Dolby® Sound Technology||Dolby® Atmos™, Dolby® Atmos Height Virtualisation, Dolby® TrueHD, Dolby® Surround|
|DTS™ Technology||DTS:X™, DTS Virtual:X™, DTS Neural:X™, DTS-HD™ Master Audio|
|Main Speaker Terminals||7|
|HDMI Monitor Outputs||2|
|Optical Digital Inputs||2|
|Coaxial Digital Inputs||2|
|Composite Video Input||3|
|Composite Video Output||1|
|Component Video Inputs||2|
|Component Video Monitor Outputs||1|
|USB A Ports||1|
|Wireless LAN (Wi-Fi)||Yes|
Refund, Return and Repair Policy
Digital Cinema strives to make every purchase a happy one.
Please read our Refund, Return Warranty Policy before making a purchase from Digital Cinema, our Outlined are Our policy on refunds, returns and repairs and your rights under the Australian Consumer Law.
Always inspect any products that we have delivered to you or that you picked up from the Digital Cinema store, to make sure you are completely satisfied with the condition of the products, including that the products are of merchantable quality.
Change of Mind
Please choose carefully as refunds for change of mind would only be accepted with a restocking fee subject to approval. We recommend you carefully choose any products before adding them to your cart and continuing with your order. The restocking fee is 25% if approved.
Goods Damaged in Transit
If any products are delivered damaged, please contact our Customer service Staff as soon as possible. Digital Cinema will organise to have your products returned to Digital Cinema and to arrange for a replacement of your products fast. Damaged products need to be returned in the same condition received by you with all original packaging, accessories and manuals.
Digital Cinema Security Policy
Digital Cinema uses the eWAY Payment Gateway for its online credit card transactions. eWAY processes online credit card transactions for thousands of Australian merchants, providing a safe and secure means of collecting payments via the Internet.
All online credit card transactions performed on this site using the eWAY gateway are secured payments.
- Payments are fully automated with an immediate response
- Your complete credit card number cannot be viewed by Digital Cinema or any outside party.
- All transactions are performed under 128 Bit SSL Certificate.
- All transaction data is encrypted for storage within eWAYÂ’s bank-grade data centre, further protecting your credit card data.
- eWAY is an authorised third party processor for all the major Australian banks. eWAY at no time touches your funds; all monies are directly transferred from your credit card to the merchant account held by Digital Cinema.
Digital Cinema will refund all delivery charges in the event an item has to be returned due to a fault or damage and no replacement items can be found. Delivery refund will only be approved within 14 days of purchase and all original packaging, accessories and manuals are included.
Consumer Guarantees and Your Rights Under the Australian Consumer Law
Refer to Consumer Guarantee laws for more information.
Any Refunds will be made by Digital Cinema using the same method of payment used to make your purchase. Refunds will normally be processed within five (5) days.
Digital Cinema reserve the right to refund and cancel any order when the below occurs.
- Grossly incorrect pricing has been listed by accident due to human error.
- Items cannot be fulfilled due to stock issues.
- The sale is considered to be fraudulent and Digital Cinema considers the fulfillment of this sale may harm Digital Cinema.
You will be contacted by email to explain why a refund has been issued and products not delivered.
Returns and Repairs
Before returning any goods please contact our service team for approval and return merchandise number 1300 859 905
You may also contact Digital Cinema on 1300 859 905 or visit the store where the items were collected. A Digital Cinema team member will help you with any return or repair. This will include inspecting the products, organising for the products to be repaired, or offering you a replacement.
Products need to be returned within a reasonable time period. This timeframe may vary from product to product and may depend on the type of product you purchased and the price you paid.
If any goods cannot be easily returned to the Digital Cinema store, due to where you are located please contact our service staff for help with logistics 1300 859 905
Products returned under warranty will be assessed and/or repaired within a reasonable time period. You will be provided with a repair time after the item is assessed. This time may vary due to reasons beyond our or the manufacturer's control, such as parts availability and incorrect fault advice given.
You may be required to pay labour, assessment or freight costs, such as where goods are assessed to have been damaged by misuse or accident, or where the goods are assessed not to be faulty. We will provide you with a cost if this case arrises.
If any electrical goods that you returned may lose settings or user saved preferences during the resetting and rebooting phases in a repair sequence.
Purchasing from Digital Cinema is an acceptance of the above policies.
If you have any questions relating to your Order, please contact us on 1300 859 905 or email customer support on firstname.lastname@example.org.