Pioneer VSX-1131 7.2 Channel AV Receiver
- Official Leading Australian Dealer
- Full Australian Manufacturers Warranty
- Shipped with Tracking and Complimentary Insurance
Pioneer VSX-1131 7.2 Channel AV Receiver is equipped with power and latest multi-dimensional surround sound format, with 160 Watts via 7 channel the VSX-1131 delivers DTS:X and Dolby Atmos decoded 3D surround sound to you home theatre. Listen to high-resolution audio and see more in Ultra HD video, VSX-1131 is ready to for latest audio and visual along with built-in wireless technology.
Multi-Dimensional Excitement with Dolby Atmos®
The VSX-1131 is compatible with 5.2.2ch configuration of the latest cinema sound platform, Dolby Atmos®. You can reproduce object-oriented sound in smooth, curving movements, or the realistic three-dimensional movement overhead by the top speakers.
DTS:X is the next-generation audio codec from DTS that leverages object-based audio to enable new immersive and interactive audio experiences. Since DTS:X can automatically adapt the audio to the existing channels and speaker system, no specific speaker layout is required. Experience an immersive soundscape with incredibly rich and life-like audio.
* DTS:X will be available with a future firmware update.
Ultra HD (4K/60p/4:4:4/24-bit) Up-scaling/Pass-Through with HDCP 2.2
The feature lets you take advantage of the highest quality video source for viewing on a 4K TV. With support for HDCP 2.2, you can enjoy premium content such as 4K videos with digital copy protection on a compatible display. What's more, the VSX-1131 is ready for the HDR (High Dynamic Range) and BT.2020 next-generation video standards.
* Supports up to 4K/60p/4:4:4/24-bit with HDCP 2.2 on HDMI IN (1/2/3) and HDMI OUT (MAIN/SUB).
The VSX-1131 has Google Cast, the same technology behind Chromecast built-in, so you can use your mobile device to cast your favourite music, radio, or podcasts to your speaker. You can control the audio from anywhere in the house using Cast-enabled apps running on your personal device—iPhone, iPad, Android phone and tablet, Mac and Windows laptop, and Chromebook.
* Google Cast will be available with a future firmware update.
MCACC Auto Room Tuning
Create the optimum acoustic environment with Pioneer's MCACC (Multi-Channel Acoustic Calibration System), developed with the expertise of professional recording studios. With the custom microphone, the system automatically compensates for differences in speaker size, level and distance, and equalises response. As an innovative solution for the phase lag between the subwoofer and the main channel speakers caused by the network filter, Phase Control compensates the delayed bass to improve sound synchronisation.
High directivity sound reflects off the ceiling, while low directivity sound directly reaches the ears. This difference causes a phase shift, making the sound feel uncomfortable. To solve this, the new technology optimizes the performance of your up-firing elevation speakers for your listening environment, by aligning the phase of a direct and indirect sound, matching the basic tone, and optimizing the upward-oriented frequencies. The result is overall seamless sound with Dolby Atmos-enabled speakers, allowing the ideal reproduction of three-dimensional surround sound.
Multi-room Audio Offers a Variety of Ways to Enjoy Music
The VSX-1131 will support FireConnect™ Powered by Blackfire* with a future firmware update. FireConnect is a stable wireless protocol that mirrors any audio source connected to the receiver—from vinyl to streaming audio—on optional FireConnect compatible speakers** in other rooms.
* Multi-room Audio is realized by FireConnect technology. FireConnect is a technology of Blackfire Research Corp, USA. We do not guarantee that the AV Receiver will support all devices incorporating FireConnect.
** FireConnect compatible speakers will be released this summer.
- Channels: 7
- Amplification Type: Direct Energy
- 160 W/ch (6 ohms, 1 kHz, THD 1.0 %, 1ch Driven)
- 175 W/ch (6 ohms, 1 kHz, THD 10 %, 1ch Driven JEITA)
- Dolby Atmos®/Dolby Surround
- DTS: X*1/DTS Neural: X*1
- Reflex Optimizer
- Dolby® TrueHD/Dolby Digital Plus
- DTS-HD Master Audio/DTS-HD High-Resolution Audio/DTS 96/24/DTS-ES/DTS-HD Express
- DSD Playback via Network/USB (5.6 MHz/2ch 2.8 MHz/2ch)
- DSD Disc (SACD) Playback via HDMI (2.8 MHz/5.1ch, 2ch)
- Digital Core Engine with Cirrus Logic (Quad-Core) x1
- 384 kHz/32-bit DAC (AK4458)
- HDMI Audio Return Channel (ARC)
- MCACC Auto Room Tuning
- Phase Control
- Subwoofer EQ (4 Band)
- Advanced Sound Retriever (2ch)
- Advanced Surround Modes
- Classical, Unplugged, Entertainment Show, Drama, Advanced Game, Action, Rock/Pop, Sports, Extended Stereo, Extended Mono, Front Stage Surround, Auto Surround
- Ultra HD Pass-through with HDCP 2.2 (4K/60p/4:4:4/24-bit, 4K/24p/4:4:4/36-bit, 4K/60p/4:2:0/36-bit)
- HDR and BT.2020 Support
- Ultra HD Upscaling (1080p 4K)
- 3D Ready (Blu-ray Disc™, Broadcast, and Games)
- Deep Colour (36-bit), “x.v.Colour”
Home Network Features
- Apple AirPlay Certified
- Spotify® Digital Music-Streaming Service Ready*3
- Internet Radio with TuneIn
- Hi-Res Audio File Playback via USB/Network
- Up to 192 kHz/24-bit ALAC, AIFF, FLAC, WAV
- 5.6/2.8 MHz DSD Playback
- Dolby® TrueHD Playback (USB only)
- Built-in Wi-Fi® (Dual Band 5 GHz/2.4 GHz)
- Built-in Bluetooth® Wireless Technology (Version: 4.1, Profile: A2DP/AVRCP, Codec: SBC/AAC)
- iControlAV5 Remote Control App Ready (iOS/Android)*4
- New GUI with System/Network Setup Menu
- Auto Power Off in HDMI Standby Through
- AM/FM Tuner 40 Presets
- Sleep Timer
- User-Friendly Simple Remote Control
|Watts RMS per Channel (6 Ω)||160 Watts|
|App Remote Control||Yes|
|Bluetooth® Wireless Technology||Yes|
|HDMI Standby Pass-through||Yes|
|4K Ultra HD Pass Through||Yes|
|Room Calibration & Speaker Optimisation||Yes|
|Built-in DAC (Digital to Analogue Converter)||Yes|
|Online Audio Services Support||Spotify Connect, TuneIn|
|Hi-Res Audio Support||FLAC (24-bit/192 kHz), ALAC (24-bit/192 kHz), WAV (24-bit/192 kHz), AIFF (24-bit/192 kHz), DSD64 (2.822 MHz), DSD128 (5.6448 MHz)|
|AV Receiver Speaker Channels||7.2 Channel|
|Warranty||Australian Manufacturer Warranty|
|Dolby® Sound Technology||Dolby® Atmos™, Dolby® TrueHD, Dolby® Surround, Dolby® Digital Plus|
|DTS™ Technology||DTS:X™, DTS Neural:X™, DTS-HD™ Master Audio, DTS -HD™ High Resolution Audio, DTS-ES™, DTS™ 96/24|
|Main Speaker Terminals||7|
|HDMI Monitor Outputs||2|
|Optical Digital Inputs||2|
|Coaxial Digital Inputs||1|
|Composite Video Input||2|
|Component Video Inputs||1|
Refund, Return and Repair Policy
Digital Cinema strives to make every purchase a happy one.
Please read our Refund, Return Warranty Policy before making a purchase from Digital Cinema, our Outlined are Our policy on refunds, returns and repairs and your rights under the Australian Consumer Law.
Always inspect any products that we have delivered to you or that you picked up from the Digital Cinema store, to make sure you are completely satisfied with the condition of the products, including that the products are of merchantable quality.
Change of Mind
Please choose carefully as refunds for change of mind would only be accepted with a restocking fee subject to approval. We recommend you carefully choose any products before adding them to your cart and continuing with your order. The restocking fee is 25% if approved.
Goods Damaged in Transit
If any products are delivered damaged, please contact our Customer service Staff as soon as possible. Digital Cinema will organise to have your products returned to Digital Cinema and to arrange for a replacement of your products fast. Damaged products need to be returned in the same condition received by you with all original packaging, accessories and manuals.
Digital Cinema Security Policy
Digital Cinema uses the eWAY Payment Gateway for its online credit card transactions. eWAY processes online credit card transactions for thousands of Australian merchants, providing a safe and secure means of collecting payments via the Internet.
All online credit card transactions performed on this site using the eWAY gateway are secured payments.
- Payments are fully automated with an immediate response
- Your complete credit card number cannot be viewed by Digital Cinema or any outside party.
- All transactions are performed under 128 Bit SSL Certificate.
- All transaction data is encrypted for storage within eWAYÂ’s bank-grade data centre, further protecting your credit card data.
- eWAY is an authorised third party processor for all the major Australian banks. eWAY at no time touches your funds; all monies are directly transferred from your credit card to the merchant account held by Digital Cinema.
Digital Cinema will refund all delivery charges in the event an item has to be returned due to a fault or damage and no replacement items can be found. Delivery refund will only be approved within 14 days of purchase and all original packaging, accessories and manuals are included.
Consumer Guarantees and Your Rights Under the Australian Consumer Law
Refer to Consumer Guarantee laws for more information.
Any Refunds will be made by Digital Cinema using the same method of payment used to make your purchase. Refunds will normally be processed within five (5) days.
Digital Cinema reserve the right to refund and cancel any order when the below occurs.
- Grossly incorrect pricing has been listed by accident due to human error.
- Items cannot be fulfilled due to stock issues.
- The sale is considered to be fraudulent and Digital Cinema considers the fulfillment of this sale may harm Digital Cinema.
You will be contacted by email to explain why a refund has been issued and products not delivered.
Returns and Repairs
Before returning any goods please contact our service team for approval and return merchandise number 1300 859 905
You may also contact Digital Cinema on 1300 859 905 or visit the store where the items were collected. A Digital Cinema team member will help you with any return or repair. This will include inspecting the products, organising for the products to be repaired, or offering you a replacement.
Products need to be returned within a reasonable time period. This timeframe may vary from product to product and may depend on the type of product you purchased and the price you paid.
If any goods cannot be easily returned to the Digital Cinema store, due to where you are located please contact our service staff for help with logistics 1300 859 905
Products returned under warranty will be assessed and/or repaired within a reasonable time period. You will be provided with a repair time after the item is assessed. This time may vary due to reasons beyond our or the manufacturer's control, such as parts availability and incorrect fault advice given.
You may be required to pay labour, assessment or freight costs, such as where goods are assessed to have been damaged by misuse or accident, or where the goods are assessed not to be faulty. We will provide you with a cost if this case arrises.
If any electrical goods that you returned may lose settings or user saved preferences during the resetting and rebooting phases in a repair sequence.
Purchasing from Digital Cinema is an acceptance of the above policies.
If you have any questions relating to your Order, please contact us on 1300 859 905 or email customer support on email@example.com.